Powered By Blogger

nuffnang

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Nany & Asrol Big Day

Dear Blog,

It's been almost 1 year I did't update my blog. There are lots of story morry for me to share with you guys. First and foremost, of course I'm no longer single mingle. Now my status changed from Cik Nani become Puan Nani. Everything around me totally change 360 degree. Previously, my priority was my lovely parents and now the priority turn to my lovely husband.

My husband and I know each other almost 2 years before we get married. Alhamdulillah everything went well and we're officially husband and wife now. I'm so happy and syukur to have you as my husband. Thousand thanksto all family members and friends for helping me during my kenduri.

I love u guys till jannah.





















I'll update my kenduri pictures on groom side on my next entry. Got to go.

credit to : my MUA - Syafawani Othman
                my official Photographer - Muhammad Syazwan a.k.a Boolat










No comments:

Post a Comment